Get Your Driving Licence
Get Quick, Convenient and Secure Online Process.
Call Now: +91-9820927758
Get Quote Instantly in a Minute
Driving Licence - Pune
Driving Licence in Pune is allotted by Regional Transport Authority/office ( RTA/RTO) based on area and city of jurisdiction. For getting a Driving License to drive a motorcycle with an engine capacity of 50 cc or less, the minimum age is 16 years. To get other types of Licences, one must be at least 18 years and above. Common types of Driving Licenses are as below :
- MC 50CCC (Motorcycle 50cc)motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 cc or less.
- MC EX50CC (Motorcycle more than 50cc)motorcycles and (Light Motor Vehicle)CAR.
- Motorcycles of any engine capacity, but without gears, including mopeds and scooters
- MCWG or M/CYCL.WG (Motorcycle With Gear)all motorcycles
- LMV-NT (Light Motor Vehicle Non-Transport)light motor vehicles" for personal use only
Driving Licence agent in Pune
MeraLegal.com provides guidance and consultancy for driving License in Pune, Mumbai, and other cities. MeraLegal has a team of driving licence agent in Pune. The Transport Department of Govt. of NCT of Pune is committed with the responsibility of issuing a Driving License via its Regional transport offices (RTOs). Driving License is a must under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 to drive a vehicle. Original Driving License must be carried with you while driving and must be shown to the traffic police on request.
Driving License is a 2-stage process
- First Learning License will be done
- Permanent License can be applied after 30 days of Learning License.
A computer-based theory test will be there during a learning License. Applicants will have to undergo a practical driving test during a Permanent License. It takes a minimum of 30 days to gain a Driving License.
Driving License - Process
- Order online or website
- Upload documents for pre-check
- Make 50% payment online
- Appointment scheduled for Learning License test at RTO
- Visit of the applicant physically to RTO for Learning License test
- Receive Learning License
- After 30 days of Learning License issue date appointment scheduled for Permanent Driving License
- Pay balance 50 % payment
- Visit of an applicant to RTO for permanent DL test
- Receive permanent DL by courier/post
- Documents delivered, and then order closed.
Driving License - Documents Required
- Duly filled Form No. 1, 2 & 4
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Proof of Age (School Certificate, Birth Certificate, PAN card).
- Proof of address ( Ration Card, Passport, LIC Policy, Voter ID card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill).
- Medical fitness certificate if the applicant's age is above 50 years
Driving License - Forms
- Form no. 1
- Sample form no. 1
- Form no. 1A
- Sample form no. 1A
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Driving licence is allotted for 20 years or 50 years of age, whichever is first.
Learner's licence is valid for 6 months
Application along with documents will be delivered back to the failed applicant, and he can appear for the test on the next day onwards
Yes, it is valid across India.
Yes, so long as you get it extended after the expiry date.
The applicant who has failed the test of driving skill to drive can collect his application along with documents and can appear for the test after 7 days by paying the necessary fees.
You must be present for acquiring a license at Local RTO office Pune.
Traffic signs/traffic signals/rules of the road/duties of a driver in case he or she is involved in an accident/precautions to be taken when crossing an unmanned railway crossing/documents that he is expected to bring while driving.
The questions posed to an applicant are objective, and at least 60 % of the questions asked must be answered correctly.