License, Process, Fees, Documents Required, Certificate
Convenient and Secure Online Process.
Free Current Account
Direct Call: Mumbai : 9167687835
Direct Call: Pune : 9820927758
APEDA Registration – License, Process, Fees, Documents Required, Certificate
India leads the world in agricultural product exports. India is the world's best agricultural producer due to its geographical terrain and favorable climatic conditions. APEDA, India's authority for the promotion of agricultural products, assists people in exporting specific agricultural products. Apeda.gov.in is the website where people can complete their APEDA Online Registration.
Due to strict compliance with APEDA registration documentation, while filing an application one should get a consultant's advice in the process of APEDA Online Registration for APEDA certificate. APEDA governs the export and promotion of regulated goods. To apply for APEDA License Registration in India, complete the APEDA License registration process, pay APEDA Registration Fees, have the application checked, and finally, receive an APEDA Certificate if the application meets all of the requirements. The Head office of APEDA authority is located in New Delhi.
Procedure for Apeda Registration ?
Submit the relevant Details
Gather all the documents requested by your adviser for the application processing
Application Filing Process
With submitted certificates, the consultant will apply with the Apeda jurisdiction
Review of application by Authority
The authority approves the application if it is complete in all respects.
Grant of Apeda Certificate
The Apeda Certificate Authority will approve the application and issue a certificate for the export of specified goods.
The Advantage of APEDA Registration ?
APEDA Registration is compulsory when it comes to the export of scheduled products. The following are some benefits of APEDA Registration.
- Under the APEDA, Exporters can take advantage of a variety of financial assistance programs.
- APEDA administers rules, regulations, and guidelines to exporters on multiple products as per the concerned country for export.
- The registration strengthens the brand and aids exporters in promoting it through commercials, packaging design, database upgrades, and surveys, among other things.
- APEDA-registered members have the chance to participate in training programs arranged and held by APEDA for various scheduled products and thereby, bringing consistent and notable improvements in their business.
Scheduled Products under APEDA
According to the APEDA Act, the APEDA is responsible for promoting and developing the export of the following goods that fall under the scheduled products group.
- Fruits and vegetables, as well as their by-products
- Cereal and cereal products
- Poultry and poultry products
- Dairy products
- Honey, jaggery and sugar products
- Meat and meat products
- Bakery Products, Confectionery and biscuits
- Cocoa and its derivatives, such as chocolates of all kinds.
- Walnuts, groundnuts and peanuts
- Chutneys, pickles and papads
- Beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Guar gum
- Floriculture and floriculture products
- Medicinal and Herbal plants
In addition to these products, one of the main responsibilities of the APEDA is to watch the import of sugar.
Important points in APEDA Registration
- The key line of business must be mentioned when applying for CMC so that it can be referred to the appropriate product board or Export Promotion Council.
Documents Required For APEDA Registration
- Duly signed an application form.
- Identity proof of your business
- Address proof of your business
- Bank Certificate duly signed by the authorities.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank account
- Bank statement of the bank account of the company (for last 2 months)
- List of Directors/partners as applicable
- Details of the products being exported
- The period for which you want Apeda License
- Copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
APEDA Registration Validity & Fees
- Rs. 5000 (exclusive of GST).
- Payment can be made online (with credit/debit cards) or offline (with cash) (Demand Draft in favour of APEDA payable in respective cities of APEDA Offices).
- Government fees paid will be returned by the registering jurisdiction in case of denial of registration.
APEDA Registration is valid for 5 years. In case of any negligence, the government may cancel your certificate for any valid reason. Modification necessary if any differences are there, for example, your entity name change, change in business address, change in the product that you are shipping. The best way to apply for a certificate is to find an APEDA registration agent or to search the internet for APEDA Registration near me to make the process easier and more effective.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Scheduled products are products that are listed under the APEDA Act, and exporters of such scheduled products must register with the APEDA. This is called APEDA Registration.
APEDA Registration is needed because
- It is a one-time filing
- Compulsory exporters of scheduled products
- Application for financial aid scheme of APEDA can be availed only after enrolling
- It allows registered members to join in training programs arranged in multiple aspects of the Industries for scheduled products
After submitting all the necessary documents it will be granted by APEDA in 10-15 days.
The following are the grounds for the cancellation of APEDA certificate:
- If the officer discovers any discrepancies in the documents submitted or documents at any point in time.
- If the exporter defaults to deliver the goods within 12 months from the date of his certification
- In case any of the authorities concerned finding any inconsistency. The authorities could be the chairman, secretary, or any other officer of the APEDA governing body.
You can receive APEDA registration, using our specialist services which would make your work simpler and save time. This service would cost you Rs.8900/- only.
It is simply a license that allows products to be exported. As a result, no return is required under the APEDA License.